DON’T BE SORRY LATER
Website maintenance plans are crucial for every website but most business owners don’t have the time or technical skills to do the job properly.
If your website and plugins are not kept up-to-date you run the risk of security threats. Hackers and viruses find the holes in the code and infect your website. They can steal your personal information and customer data. They can also corrupt your website. The last thing you want is for a customer to come to your website and find a porn site instead.
Website maintenance is not a matter of just hitting the update option and it’s done. That can break your site if you have one plugin that hasn’t updated to the latest version of WordPress and cause conflicts.
Updating and keeping your site secure requires testing each update for compatibility issues in a methodical way.
Relax, your website is in good hands.
WHAT WE OFFER
24/7 Support Team
Daily Off-site Backups
Frequently Asked Questions
What kinds of things does the 24/7 team do?
A content edit request is anything that takes 30 minutes or less to resolve and can be handled within the admin panel of your WordPress site. For example:
Adding or editing content like:
- Blog posts
- WooCommerce products
- Website pages
Installing & activating plugins
and much more – just ask us.
Why are updates important?
Only around 43% of all WordPress websites are running the most current version of the software. 61% of sites hacked are because they are running on outdated software. Software updates also provide new features you’re missing out on if it’s not kept up-to-date.
With proper maintenance:
- Your site is more secure
- Your site runs faster
- Your site runs smoother
- Your site is backed up in case of an emergency
- Your site is Google-friendly
How quickly will my content updates be done?
- Email a support request to us letting us know what needs to be done.
- It will be assigned to one of our engineers.
- They will review the request to ensure we have all the information we need.
- The update will be completed within 8 hours of receipt (usually faster).
- We email you once it has been completed.
What is not included in content updates?
Here are some content requests that are not included:
- Graphic design changes (ie: creating graphics or editing images beyond simple resizing/cropping)
- SEO & Analytics strategy, review or consulting
- Writing or providing copy for posts, pages, products, etc. (including Cookie permissions and Privacy Policies)
- Build-outs and plugin/theme development, including the build-out of new functionality on your site (ie: setting up an online store, building landing pages or new website pages, or custom-coding a new plugin to provide new functionality)
- Host-related optimization and upgrades
- Interacting with third-party vendors, including an email provider, a plugin/theme’s support team, etc. (some circumstances may be covered – ask us)
- Purchasing plugins, license keys or extensions
Should you require any of these types of content edits that are outside the scope of the maintenance plan, speak to us and we’ll provide you with a quote for the work to be performed.